Making fun of idiots is as American as baseball and apple pie. So sit back, relax and enjoy these 12 dumbos who will leave you smiling because hey, at least you're not them.
1. I scoff at those idiots who only made a mere $4.6 billion.
via SamoF82M4 / Reddit.com
2. Those things...uh...already exist.
via Dopplesoldner1 / Reddit.com
3. why cant i fast forward life
via MemphizMK / Reddit.com
4. Naturally, the opposite.
via pp0787 / Reddit.com
5. Just pretend to enjoy the schedule and move on.
via starsoriginated / Reddit.com
6. If ever there was a time not to skimp.
I was just in an uber pool with a couple going to their WEDDING and they had the audacity to be mad at ME for joining the pool even though they chose UBER POOL on their WEDDING DAY-- nicole boyce (@nicolewboyce) June 19, 2018
7. You are bad at math and your husband is a liar.
via Gameghostify / Reddit.com
8. Uhh, your son thinks these things because they are correct.
via McSavage6s / Reddit.com
9. The worst part is they seem like they were trying to sound smart.
via fabuloustortuga / Reddit.com
10. Christian, you fool.
via PM_ME_LAWSUITS_BBY / Reddit.com
11. Why did he need to ask the audience here?
via Lontology / Reddit.com
12. All the kids are poppin' Z3ds. Some even have Z3d dispensers.